[opeverkosto] Design patterns specific for online learning environments for Computer Science

Kirjoittajan mukaan: Ari Korhonen <Ari.Korhonen_at_hut.fi>
Päiväyksen mukaan: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 10:57:59 +0300

Colleagues:

The number of Course Management Systems and online Learning
Environments continue to grow, yet somehow none of them seem "just
right" for Computer Science instruction. In the course of an ACM
ITiCSE 2008 [http://www.iticse08.fi.upm.es/] Working Group, we are
investigating design patterns specific for online learning
environments for Computer Science. To perform this research, we are
looking for the opinions of users of such systems, of teachers (or
students) who have used them but do not do so any more, or people who
have no previous experience with such learning environments, but would
like to know more about them. Your feedback can greatly help us in our
research, and we therefore ask that you take the time (about 10
minutes) to fill out a brief survey at the following URL.

http://www.uwosh.edu/computer_science/iticse_wg/wg_survey.php

On behalf of the entire working group, thanks for considering this request.

--
Ari archie Korhonen (Email: Ari.Korhonen_at_hut.fi)
Tel: +358-44-519 6948 (mobile); +358-9-451 3387 (work)