[opeverkosto] 8th KOLI CALLING INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTING EDUCATION RESEARCH

Kirjoittajan mukaan: Ari Korhonen <Ari.Korhonen_at_hut.fi>
Päiväyksen mukaan: Wed, 7 May 2008 14:59:36 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

we would like to draw your attention to the following conference. The
submissions will be managed via EasyChair (www.easychair.org) and the
Koli paper submission site will open on August 1.

We apologise in advance if you receive multiple copies of this CFP due
to overlapping mailing list subscriptions.

---------------

8th KOLI CALLING INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTING EDUCATION RESEARCH
November 13 - 16, 2008

Original submissions are solicited in all areas related to the
conference theme.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

   * Computing education research: methodologies and results
   * Educational technology, software, and tools
   * Use of technology to support education in computing and related sciences
   * Tools for visualization or concretization
   * Teaching innovations, best practices, experience, assessment
development and case studies in Computing Education
   * Distance education, virtual and open universities in computing
Web site: http://cs.joensuu.fi/kolistelut/
CFP URL: http://cs.joensuu.fi/kolistelut/index.php?page=cfp2008.

Submission deadline: September 1, 2008
Notification of Acceptance: October 2, 2008
Registration Deadline: October 30, 2008

Sincerely,

Arnold Pears and Lauri Malmi, Conference Chairs

--
Ari archie Korhonen (Email: Ari.Korhonen_at_hut.fi)
Tel: +358-44-519 6948 (mobile); +358-9-451 3387 (work)